Saturday, January 27, 2007

And how did it really begin?

So why are we going to San Francisco? *humming the famous song* It began this fall when we got the invitation to Andy and Jess´s wedding.
And who are Andy and Jess? When Mikael was 17 years old he was an exchange student at Main South High School in Chicago and lived with Andy's family. So Andy, Shannon, Rob and Marge is Mikael's American family. This also explains why we're writing this blog in English. This is going to be a very interesting experience for me, because I haven't written anything in English since High school. I hope that my new American family will understand me anyway.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! Now we can all read it and understand it! Your english is really really good!

xoxo
lil' shannon

Stina said...

You´re to kind, I really can´t wait to meet you all. By the way, do you have any recent pictures of Max you can send to us?

Anonymous said...

Here are some nice pictures of the wedding area

http://www.inn-california.com/sanfrancisco/Marin/MarinHeadlands/marinheadlands.html

-andy

Mike said...

Those are some nice pictures... I really gotta get my nice camera for the trip...